Website Analytics & Reporting
Every month, Web & Moore will send you an Analytics Report. This report will keep you in the loop when it comes to monitoring your website. These analytics & reports allow us to monitor your website’s activity, determine where visitors are coming from, who they are, what pages they entered, and what pages they left in order to help us make improvements to your website. To properly manage a website, it must be constantly monitored and updated to increase traffic, improve search engine rankings, and increase your return on investment.
We have 2 different analytics software installed on your website so we can get the most accurate data possible. Our analytics can monitor the following…
- Visitor Count & Hit Count (Unique vs Returning)
- Average Visit Duration
- Page Views (count and times)
- Bounce Rate (% of visitors who enter the site and leave the site rather than continue viewing the pages within)
- Visitor Demographics (location, Browser type, OS type, etc)
- Times visited (month, day, time of day)
- How the visitors found your site (search engine, direct link, referral traffic, etc)
- Keywords used to find your website
- Inbound links to your site
- Most popular pages viewed, most popular downloads
- and much more!
These Analysis Reports can help your website in many ways…
- Review your website’s search engine rankings
- Target your keywords and see when they change monthly
- Determine what keywords bring in what traffic
- Benchmark your website against competitors’ rankings
- Learn how customers use your website and see how they interact
- Point out entry and exit points on your website
- Learn what pages are popular and how to monetize them
- Get recommendations and suggestions for better conversion
- and much more!